Getting a car cover is not just required by law, but a responsibility too. If an error of judgment on the road causes people to be injured or property to be damaged, then it is your financial responsibility to set it right. While car cover doesn’t prevent accidents from happening, it will give you a security cover to help you deal with any kind of accident. Car insurance doesn’t get simpler than this.
There are two types of covers available under Motor Insurance:
- Comprehensive Motor Insurance plan and
- Third Party Liability
In addition to the normal covers, the following covers can also be availed under comprehensive policies:
- Personal Accident Benefit cover for driver and Passengers
- Third Party Property Damage
- Agency Repair up to 3 years (subject to previous loss record)
- Emergency Medical Expenses cover
- Personal Effects
- Windscreen cover
- Extension to whole state of Sultanate of Oman for private vehicles (double excess)
- Natural Disasters, Storm, riot & strike, Earthquake.
- 24 Hours Emergency Road Side Assistance
- Off Road Coverage for 4WD vehicles excluding safari activities